The opening song on the show says it well: Roll Down Your Sleeves. Relax. It’s the weekend. Take it easy. Go fishin’. Go slow.
Want to enter the Let Them Hear You Contest? Then send the name of the podcast you reviewed, a copy of your review, the podcast directory where you posted your review, and your user name if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun and Good Luck!
The following are the ground rules for the Let Them Hear You Contest:
1. Enter as many times as you like.
2. Each review must be 20 words or more and end with “R U Listening?”
3. No copy and pasting the same review for multiple shows.
4. No writing multiple reviews for the same show in multiple podcasting directories.
5. Since this is our contest, we have the final say on what we consider to be a legitimate review. Needless to say, “This podcast is really, really, really, really, really, really, really good.” will not make the cut.
6. The podcast directory has to be recognized as a legitimate directory such as iTunes, Podcast Alley, or Podcast Pickle.
7. Each legitimate review counts as one entry in the drawing.
8. Two winners will be selected by random from the pool of legitimate entries. (1) 1st Runner Up, (1) 2nd Runner Up, and (1) Grand Prize Winner.
9. Entries must get to us no later than Friday, May 11, 2007 at 11:59 PM US Central Time.
10. This contest is open to anywhere you can make use of the prizes.
11. Alternative prizes will not be substituted.
2nd Runner Up:
A $25 iTunes Music Store Gift Certificate donated by The Dinkycast **NEW**
3 Blind Mice’s Good Grief
Jonathan Coulton’s Where Tradition Meets Tomorrow
Seasons 1-4 of The Radio Adventures of Doctor Floyd
A 1 Year Membership to Dr. Floyd’s Imagination Nation
An Apple iPod Shuffle
A Marware USB Travel Dock for the iPod Shuffle
If you are a podcaster and would like to play the Let Them Hear You Contest Promo on your show, you can get it here here